About the company
Established over 24 years ago, we are an innovative and forward-thinking company, who encourage our staff to learn and develop on the job, and who actively promote from within for all management and senior roles. We have a reputation as being the most pro-active lettings company in London, and we manage and let over 2000 properties across the city.
We are not a typical estate agency and we don’t employ typical estate agents. We have many sparkling people within the company and are always looking for more talented individuals to join us! We employ strong, driven individuals with the motivation to be able to take the business forward. We aim to develop you through our gold-standard comprehensive training programs within the property field.
We offer genuine career progression within our 9-branch operation, operating in most parts of London, and our energetic staff often move around the company to gain experience and promotion and experience a culture of sharing in each other’s success at monthly social events.
Our Lettings business focusses on providing a first class service to our Landlords & Tenants – this is our priority and applicants must be able to demonstrate excellent negotiation, organisational, administration and time management skills, as well as an understanding of what constitutes excellent customer care. Resilience and sheer hard work are also critical as this is a very competitive environment.
We have nine branches across all regions of London including Acton, Bow, City, Canada Water, Dulwich, Finsbury Park, Lewisham, Oval and Tooting, and are planning to open our tenth office in Brixton later on this year!
We always aim to place successful candidates in the most convenient location so to reduce their travel time as much as possible.
- Ensure personal lettings revenue & profitability targets are achieved
- Carry out telephone canvassing to generate interest and leads from prospects from our database
- Register, accompany and carry out viewings with applicants/prospective tenants
- Ensure all prospective tenants are correctly referenced and that landlords give approval to proceed
- Respond to leads from our website and telesales
- Manage leads and viewings
- Take on new instructions and communicate our terms of business to new landlords
- Value property for landlords (after full training)
- Negotiate rental offers between landlord and tenant.
- Compile property descriptions to load on to our website
- Deal with telephone and email enquiries from landlords and tenants
- Co-ordinate agreements and tenancy documentations
- Ensure compliance with relevant legislation
The ideal candidate will be able to show evidence of:
- skills in negotiation and persuasion
- a confident and outgoing manner
- commercial awareness and the ability to achieve sales targets
- excellent communication skills, particularly verbal
- customer service focus
- determination, perseverance, and patience
- an understanding of marketing techniques
- an ability to make high volume outbound sales calls from time to time
- IT skills
- A smart, business-like appearance at all times
- A full manual driving licence
Direct sales experience is desirable, but more important is ambition, the desire to offer first class customer service, as well as earn a high salary and commit to hitting targets. We offer gold-standard training and development to the right candidates.
Package & Benefits
OTE £30K first year, with guaranteed income of £25k for the first two months during your training, before the commission scheme starts.
Our excellent package also includes:
- High guaranteed basic salary of £25,000 per annum for the first two months
- OTE of £30k
- Unlimited earnings, based on your talent and abilities
- Intensive ongoing training – we pay for your NFOPP qualifications and are Gold Standard Investors in People
- Fast-track career opportunities, with a transparent promotion culture
- Company mobile phone
- Bonus scheme
- Regular prizes and award schemes
- Company car or car allowance