Purpose of the role
To assist the Senior Property Manager with the smooth running of the Property Management department. To carry out inspections of managed properties and ensure all H&S compliance.
Duties & Responsibilities
General Responsibilities and Expectations
- To carry out site inspections and review the condition of Managed Properties – producing a report for the client on standards.
- Build a good working relationship with both residents and clients of the company.
- Maintain a professional and welcoming presence at the office unless called away on other duties.
- To be a positive representative of Griffin Management at all times
- To undertake reasonable additional duties as required by the managing agent.
- To deal with administrative matters relating to the management of the managed properties.
- To work closely in co-operation with the Senior Property manager, keeping them well informed of issues that affect their portfolio.
- To provide weekly reports in relation to managed properties with regards to outstanding issues.
- To assist the Senior Property Manager with regards to the implementation of new or revised procedure as and when required.
- To upload contractor invoices, once approved, and keep the database in an orderly fashion.
- To answer enquiries by telephone and email
- To attend site meeting with the Senior Property manager as and when required
- To ensure that the highest levels of customer care and service are maintained at all times.
- To remain courteous at all times
- To instruct contractors to carry out remedial work as and when necessary and follow instructions from Senior Property manager.
- To oversee the operation of all service contracts relating to managed properties and liaise with the Senior Property Manager with regards to their effectiveness.
- To take minutes for AGMs, Directors meetings etc.
Health and Safety
- To action health and safety issues appropriately with regards to the reports carried out and in consultation with the Senior Property Manager
- To liaise with Health and Safety consultants in relation to Fire Risk reports carried out at Managed Properties and create appropriate logs with regards to work required.
Reporting & Records
- To make a written note of issues
- To monitor and review all logs and systems or record keeping.
- Full driving license and access to own vehicle.
- A high level of written and verbal English (minimum GCSE B/ level 7 or above.
- Organised and articulate
- Good at multitasking
- A good telephone manner
- Competent at excel