Main Purpose of the Role
To obtain skills to assist with and supporting an NVQ level 2 therefore it is desirable (Not essential) that the candidate has already achieved a Level 1 in their trade.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Adhere to health and safety policy and process on and around sites.
- Make residents aware of health and safety matters and requirements, liaising with the site team should any resident concerns be raised.
- Be the interface between the company and the client on resident issues.
- Attend resident meetings and events, which may be outside normal working hours.
- Provide support to the project team.
Anticipate problems and find/propose realistic solutions.
- Liaise with the client to ensure residents receive accurate information.
- Prepare accurate and realistic progress reports.
- Prepare resident profiles and identify residents with special needs.
- Assist with the preparation of handbooks/handover procedure and O&M manuals.
- Ensure costs for resident and community events are agreed with the project/marketing team.
- Support and encourage community development.
- Treat resident client relationships as our most valuable assets.
- Ensure all team members are briefed on resident issues.
- Undertake other ad hoc duties as and when required
Scope/size of role (budgets, turnover, people etc):
- As advised by the Resident Liaison Manager on a project by project basis.
Significant internal/external relationships:
- Internal: Production, Technical, Commercial, Buying, Customer Care, Marketing.
External: Residents, Clients, Schools, Community Groups.
8am – 5pm
London Living Wage
12-24 Months, depending on current qualifications and experience.
Minimum Entry Requirements
Good written and verbal communication skills, including the skill of listening and following both simple and complex instructions.
At least a Level 1 in Functional Skills or GCSE grade C or above in English and Maths.
It will be an advantage if you have previous related work experience, CSCS, but this is not essential.